Neo-Fight is an Indianapolis based organization dedicated to helping families experiencing a perinatal crisis.
Our goal is to ensure that support is available to any family who:
* Is going through a difficult pregnancy
* Is experiencing infertility or is adopting a child
* Has lost a baby through miscarriage or stillbirth
* Has a premature or critically
* Has delivered an infant with birth defects
* Has experienced the death of a child shortly after birth
Neo-Fight began as a parent support group at Methodist
Hospital in Indianapolis IN, and was incorporated into a nonprofit organization in September, 1976. Today, Neo-Fight is active
in all 11 Indianapolis hospitals, throughout Indiana by telephone at (317) 446-3013, and worldwide through their website at
its 25th Anniversary in September 2001. Mayor Bart Peterson of Indianapolis proclaimed September 23, 2001, as Neo-Fight Day
Prefer Web-based support? A trained Neo-Fight Listener will return your e-mail within 24 hours!